July 12, 2009

GTO Nationals

Some of our members (Bill Sanders, Ken Mowery, Kevin Reading, John Jump, Dave Fitzpatrick, Doug Reno, Brian Ray and others) spent a few days in Dayton, Ohio at the 2009 GTOAA - POCI International Convention, July 7-11, 2009.

Story to follow soon....(I hope.) The montage of photos below includes the convention at the Nutter Center and also their trip to the America's Packard Museum also in Dayton, Ohio. www.americaspackardmuseum.org

An additional entry! Thank you to Mark:
"Hey Betsy – I think the club blog is great! BTW, I was in Dayton too on Friday 7/10 & Saturday 7/11. Now I know we don’t have a GTO but our ’69 Grand Prix SJ 428 4-speed placed 1st in the FF 1969 Grand Prix category “Pop” vote on Saturday. And besides, I got a good chance to test the new window seals during the deluge on Saturday (and they worked too).
Just an FYI,
Mark Henderson
Indy GTO Club Member & Poncho Supporter!!"